...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
Happy Birthday! You look FANTASTIC! I'm not just saying that because you were fishing, you really do.And also? You are rocking whatever age you are. Get yourself some bacon as a reward.
Right.Without a doubt. Also, you look happier than you ever have before, and that's something to see.Happy (belated) birthday. I won't tell anyone what the number is if you'd rather I didn't.
Aw, what the hell.....36! 36!!
Happy New Year! I mean... St. Pattys Day. Okay the joke doesn't work because of your title. So SUE me!Oh wait, don't do that please, unless you'll settle for a half-eaten box of crackers and perhaps some fabric ends.Happy belated birthday of goddesslyness! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Woot! Happy, happy belated birthday to you!I thought you were turning 26!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look FANTASTIC!
I'm not just saying that because you were fishing, you really do.
And also? You are rocking whatever age you are. Get yourself some bacon as a reward.
Right.
Without a doubt. Also, you look happier than you ever have before, and that's something to see.
Happy (belated) birthday. I won't tell anyone what the number is if you'd rather I didn't.
Aw, what the hell.....36! 36!!
Happy New Year! I mean... St. Patty
s Day. Okay the joke doesn't work because of your title. So SUE me!
Oh wait, don't do that please, unless you'll settle for a half-eaten box of crackers and perhaps some fabric ends.
Happy belated birthday of goddesslyness! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Woot! Happy, happy belated birthday to you!
I thought you were turning 26!
Post a Comment