I'm back in town after spending most of the week house and dog-sitting in Chilliwack with Sean. A nice, low-key week of t.v. watching, Scrabble playing, and pool-shooting was had, while gazing at a gorgeous view of the Fraser Valley. We were nearly snowed in, but thanks to the technology of "4-wheel drive", and a driver from Ontario, I was able to get to the Greyhound station to be able to make it to a commercial audition this afternoon.
I can now hold my head up high when people talk about Scrabble. Yes, in my 35 years on this planet, I had never actually played a game of Scrabble. I dunno how THAT happened.......
Holy cow, is it ever fun. Gotta get me my own board....
We had some excitement last night. Apparently Ben, the very LARGE and one-eyed pooch we were taking care of, decided to snack upon a discovery he made in the pantry-cupboard. Namely, SIX bars of soap, including the wrappers. It was last reported to me that he had some mild diarrea this morning, and has slept most of the day. This is good. I was expecting him to start projectile-vomiting and to be shitting bubbles all night....
Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have a call-back tomorrow for a play that I auditioned for last week. An audition I thought I blew, but apparently didn't. I would really like to do this play, and work with the people who are doing it.
I'll do my best.....
1 comment:
BREAK A LEG! Yay callback. Slay them with much slaying.
Post a Comment