So.......I didn't get the part in the play. Poopy. Oh well, onward and upward. I think that for the next audition, I should prepare myself more. I feel that I just kind of winged it this time. Lazy! Always learning....
It would help if I could shake this fricken' flu or what ever virus I have. It's been like 3 weeks. Demons out!
For those of you who haven't seen my happy-pill commercial, here it is.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UirxChSAyJ4&mode=related&search=
Because we all don't get to see enough advertisements! Also, it will explain the title of this post.
3 comments:
OMG! I totally never got to see it, because we don't have TV and live relatively un-harassed by the media, but I'm so excited I got to see it!
Damn, lady, no wonder those makeup people (was it them?) asked if you were ok. I was like, "Deb, what's wrong, woman? Let's talk about it and work it through."
It's depressingly awesome!
yr hair looked fantastic at the end. I need to visit my doctor.
Happy Birthday, Dahlink.
Post a Comment