Thursday, September 21, 2006

T.V. sucks....but it (hopefully) pays well....

Elissa saw my ad on the telly. Woot! Since I currently have access to a boob-tube, and have been spending waaaaay too much time watching it, I'm going to be searching for it. You can send a self-addressed envelope for an autographed 8x10 to my "people"......
It's been alleged that I'll be paid for the fricken' thing next week. Here's hoping....

Speaking of boob-tube, I've watched more t.v. the past week than I have in the last 3 years. It's been interesting. I have found myself thinking "Gee, I'm getting old. Is my facial-moisture at the right balance?". Or, "Does my interior-decor truly reflect my personality?". Or, "Am I fat?" Or, "What are the latest Fall fashions?" Or, "What is Brittney Spears THINKING?".

In other words, t.v. makes you become preoccupied with complete shite. It's good I don't have cable. Yeah, I miss Jon Stewart, Conan, Letterman, and most especially, Food T.V.

Food T.V. is my porn channel.

But I don't NEED any more help to distact myself from stuff I should REALLY be thinking about.
Like....oh..you know......everything. How am I living my life. How am I GOING to live my life. Where am I going to live my life? What's next?
That's a biggie...

What's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the ad too. You looked gorgeous at the hairdresser! And I felt so sorry for you in the cab. Man, if I ever get real sad, I want me some of those drugs. What a change!

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see your ad. Beth and Elyssa both said you were fabulous, though!

Mrs. Dymund said...

I have seen your ad! It made me miss you.

We were watching TV last week, and Michael said, "Hey! That was Deb!!!" and we rewound and watched it again.

Nice haircut at the end, by the way.