I finally completed the entire series of 6 Feet Under last night, in a marathon night of viewing, with Sean. Well, not the entire series in ONE sitting....you get what I mean...
Um, I'm not sure I can put into words my reaction to it. WHAT A GOOD SHOW. The writing. The acting, etc...but the final episode was art. Actual art. I don't use that term lightly. I've been thinking about it all day. It left me with a combination hugely sad/stupidly happy feeling.
I think Sean summed up the theme pretty well.
"Life goes on".
Don't it, though....
5 comments:
did I say that? huh.
Yeah. You weren't commenting on the theme specifically,it was just an off-hand comment. But I think it summed it up pretty good....
Now it is time to move on to 'Deadwood', we've just started and are F-in' hooked! And also plus it has Keith Carradine in it. (sometimes that's important)
Yeah, I've seen the first season. Kick-ass show....
Btw, I miss you lady! When can I see you?
Me too!
Hey I got time. When are you free? You should call or e-mail me you silly git.
Post a Comment