Yeah I know, but I just don't feel like it. Blogging, I mean........
There really isn't that much going on. Let's see.....the local "Business of Show" is pretty quiet for me. I'm getting new headshots at the end of this month, so that will help. Have to get on with the getting of a new agent....
Working the call-centre for peanuts, but am thankful I have the gig, as it's certainly helped with paying the rent.....
Did my taxes, and was shocked to learn that I made about $9000 as an actor last year. Not too shabby! Hope I can beat that this year, but the way THIS year is going........hey, you never know. It could pick up. I should know by now that one NEVER knows WHAT will happen.....
Loving my long-distance relationship, even though the 'long-distance' part SUCKS DONKEYS....
......yeah, that's about all I got right now. Well, I could probably elaborate, and perhaps will later. Probably in a month or so. Hahaha.....
No comments:
Post a Comment