...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
That's fantaaaastic.At first, I thought that thing was hot tub sized. I thought you'd got yourself a portable hot tub in the apartment somehow.I think I might be a little tired. :)
are you supposed to dump the water out before putting it on your head?
So it's for feet? That is the intended purpose?
Yes, it's specifically for the soaking of the feet. It came with watermelon-scented "effervescent foot tablets" and lotion.And come summertime, I don't think I'll be emptying it before I put it on my head. You know how hot my penthouse gets.
That is awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's fantaaaastic.
At first, I thought that thing was hot tub sized. I thought you'd got yourself a portable hot tub in the apartment somehow.
I think I might be a little tired. :)
are you supposed to dump the water out before putting it on your head?
So it's for feet? That is the intended purpose?
Yes, it's specifically for the soaking of the feet. It came with watermelon-scented "effervescent foot tablets" and lotion.
And come summertime, I don't think I'll be emptying it before I put it on my head. You know how hot my penthouse gets.
That is awesome!
Post a Comment