I just thought I'd take a moment from the Xmas and life running around busy-ness and wish everyone a Merry Christmas with much love.
Perhaps next year I'll try to post more often......
My day-to-day job-job has ended, but with the potential of future casual employment should they get any big gift basket orders. That's nice, but it means back to the usual grind of finding rent-paying gigs. It was nice having a steady paycheque. I hope to find something steady again, where it would be o.k. for me to step out as needed to attend auditions.
I do have a gig shooting a short film in the New Year. I'm excited about that. It will require creating a character, telling a story, you know, actual acting. Commercial auditions aren't quite the same.
Anyhoo, I'm going to go drink some beer. 'Tis the season!
Again, have a fantastic Christmas.
2 comments:
I wish you all the best in your search for flexible jobbity, and will keep my eyes peeled for such beasts.
Merry Christmas Deb!
xo
Good luck for the new year!
Post a Comment