A big thank you for any and all finger-crossing you might have thrown my way, because I booked that callback. It's a commercial for a rental company, and it shoots next week. Also, I booked a teeny-tiny part on a CBC docudrama, playing the star-making and demanding role of "Screaming Passerby". I'm not supposed to talk about the docudrama because CBC wants to avoid controversy and not make "certain members of a certain community uncomfortable", but the title is "Flight 182" and the passerby I am playing is screaming because she's witnessing her co-worker, a lawyer who went on to be major in B.C. politics, get beaten with a metal pipe. If you don't get that, google it.
I shot that last Saturday night. It's funny that, if I hear someone say ACTION!, I can run in heels. I can barely walk in the fricken' things.
Ya know, I know I'm an actor and stuff now, but for the past week or two I've actually felt like one. It's a good feeling. I have to remember it for the NEXT dry spell......
2 comments:
Yay for mini docudramas! I look forward to watching you run in heels. Myself, I can only walk in heels in the shoe store - once I have paid for the shoes I walk like an idiot.
WOOTIES! Yay you! <3
Post a Comment