...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
I think they'll go away when you get rid of the fruit... It always worked for me.
Smith a very small gun, and shoot them. *g*I have a solution with a cone of paper (cone coffee filter with a very small slit works well) draped over a glass & elastic or taped down, and in the bottom of the glass vinegar or fruit or wine or a combo.Works like a charm. Open it outside.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think they'll go away when you get rid of the fruit... It always worked for me.
Smith a very small gun, and shoot them. *g*
I have a solution with a cone of paper (cone coffee filter with a very small slit works well) draped over a glass & elastic or taped down, and in the bottom of the glass vinegar or fruit or wine or a combo.
Works like a charm.
Open it outside.
Post a Comment