Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve.....

....that's what I called it when I was a kid.

I had the pleasure of meeting the latest addition to my circle of friends, a certain Ms. Aiden, who proceeded to beguile me with her pretty face, fuzzy head, and perfect little feet. I am quite smitten, even though she farted on me.....

From the "THAT was weird" file.......The other day I was on the Cambie bus. For some odd reason "Workin' for the Weekend" by Loverboy was stuck in my head. As the bus came to its stop at Broadway and Cambie, who do I see standing in front of the Wendy's? Mike Reno, the lead singer of Loverboy.
Weird.
I should have started humming "Let's Dance" and started looking around for Bowie....

Due to a Xmas party at Alex and David's last night, I think I'm gonna go back to bed for a while....ah, Christmas cheer.....

No comments: