So this is what Winter is. I like it. I like snow, but the only problem with it is that it makes me feel all cozy and want to drink dark beer every night. And stay in bed until late. If I was behaving like this back in Van., I would start worrying that I might be depressed, but I'm not. I'm starting to feel a tiny bit woe-ish only in that I'm starting to miss my friends and family. When are you guys coming out for a visit? That question is aimed at the four people that read this....hee hee.
I got my hair cut here. Or, as I like to call it, "House of LURDS" due to their hilarious logo. I got some longish bangs. I could afford it because my E.I. finally kicked in. YES! For more than I expected too, and I've booked a couple of promo gigs this month to supplement, so I should be ok for a few months while I agent-hunt. Wish me luck...
I love to bake, but hadn't really done much of it in a while, because I would whip up something and then stuff it ALL in my face. One of the things I'm loving about living with someone is that now I have someone else's face to stuff! Pie and pancakes! Sean thinks I'm trying to kill him...
Last weekend, we went for a meander along The Danforth. Nice neighborhood with some pretty brick buildings. There's so many nice old buildings here. It reminds me how 'new' Vancouver really is.
I went to the ROM last week, and had another nice meander. Along with the dinosaurs and stuff, they have an Art Deco collection that had some decorative sculptures I kind of completely fricking covet, like this one...
Pretty, eh? And this one...
Gorgeous! And don't even get me started on this one...
This one makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful.
Also quite fetching is Sean sprawled on centre-ice at the Air Canada Centre...
He works there, so we got to attend the free-skate night they have for employees, where I witnessed Sean get kicked out of the penalty box. Heh heh...
Thanks for your patience while I try to make blogging a habit again. I'm SO lazy, but I'll try to do it at least a few times a month. When I'm not imbibing in beer, or frolicking...
2 comments:
You have to post a couple times a month until you get your new set of tony "House of Lurds" styled friends. All up in the tee-dot. No, that doesn't work. The Tidizzle? The Tozz! Tarahna. Ronto.
Get thee an agent! I will use my mind control rays to help.
I love the snuggle cozy sleepiness of winter. In Vancouver, it WOULD be depression, because it's just gloom. With snow, it's hibernation, and that's all good.
I like Tarana-Ronto. It rolls off the tongue.
Post a Comment