Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This thing still on?

Well, THAT was a productive year of blogging!

I'm just taking a break from boxing up my stuff to report that I will be turning my attention to this here blog again in the new year, after my impending move to Hogtown. Hopefully I will regain my ability to structure sentences properly, because reading the preceding sentence just made my eyes water...

Happy New Year, and wish me luck.

2 comments:

Ren Zenderton said...

I know what you mean. I remember after I was laid off from Electronic Arts, I was writing a goodbye letter to the guy who'd been my best friend there for the previous 2 years, and got as far as "It's been" before I burst into tears.

Go slow. Tell us what's new/fun/happy. Take us with you!

Deb said...

What I MEANT was that the structure of the sentence I wrote was god-awful...but yeah, there were those tears too.