I just cut my finger on a bicycle pump. It hurts.
So, what's new? I've been handing out samples of cereal on street corners for the past 2 weeks. Most mornings have been starting at 6:30 am. I'm NOT really a morning person, so my head is in a permanent fog most days, but I have really come to embrace the power of the 30 Minute Nap.
I'll be working the box office for the Film Fest again. Job=Good. I've had a few auditions over the past month, but not much is happening in town filming-wise, so some employment is sweet.
I've booked a gig as an"audience plant" for a partially improvised show at the Fringe Fest. It's been touring Fringes across the U.S. and Canada, and will pay a nice $20 per show. Probably the most I've ever made on a Fringe show!
Speaking of improv, Sean and I have performed some long-form at a TheatreSports Cabaret night twice now. Both performances went really well. I think I did pretty damn good, considering that it's the first couple of times I've ever done improv in front of an audience. I've discovered that I don't get nearly as nervous on stage as I used to. Progress!
I must say, it's nice not having to memorize lines. Ah, lazy.....
Gonna cut this short. I have to change my bandage, and it's hard to type without a left index finger.
3 comments:
Bravo Miss! As a former circus ape, I have nothing but admiration for humans who perform live.
Yay for improv!
Will you be doing it again?
Hooray for you! I hope your owie gets better soon.
Post a Comment