Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Basically useless post.

Bleh.....I'm sick. I haven't been this sick in ages. I feel better now, but last week I had the whole fever/chills thing. When I get a fever, I break out into hives, so my sweaty tossing and turning was accompanied by an infernal itch and distended facial features. Nice. Now I'm just dealing with a lung-searing cough. Whine.....moan.....

Did I mention that I booked another commercial last month? I also shot two short films over the last couple of weeks. I've felt busy since the beginning of the year, but I haven't had an audition in a couple of weeks. I'm very glad the writer's strike is over, so t.v. stuff will be picking up soonish. I hope to break into more film and t.v. this year, and less dish soap commercials. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about commercials. They can pay pretty well.

I just got a haircut. I have Jennifer Aniston-hair, circa '97. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Hmmmm....

I have a job-job to cover me until the end of the month. I'm handing out samples of frozen pizza. Well, the frozen pizza is cooked, not actually FROZEN hunks of pizza. That would be funny...heh.

I'm gonna go drink more cough syrup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE has had this eeevil virus. It's because God hates Vancouver. (Arwen)