Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nothing more than feelings......

I just noticed that I blogged 123 times in 2006. Last year? 39.

That's a bit of a drop.

I think it's because I'm just feeling more private. 2 years ago I was very "...and then THIS happened and I FEEL like THIS about it and whoa, get a load of THIS and...." then I would barf out a whole load of my FEELINGS.
It was great. I enjoyed it. Thanks for staying tuned. Catharsis can be fantastic.

Not a whole lot of catharsis going on lately. Just plugging along. That can be pretty great too.

I'm shooting a short film next week. I'm playing a mad scientist-type. I replace a man's brain with broccoli. Uh....it's a comedy. I'm looking forward to it. It will require actual acting, as opposed to standing before casting directors while wearing a 'Mom sweater' trying to convincingly portray a woman who would use lemon-scented dish soap.

Reminds me of a George Carlin joke. "Lemon Scented! You know what that means. It means no fucking lemons".

I have a couple of New Year resolutions, but my favourite is that I've decided that I must watch more movies. I've seriously fallen behind on my movie watching. I mean, it's what I do. What I want to do.
I love the fact that my number one New Year's Resolution is to enjoy more entertainment. I think I can do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a damn good new years resolution. I am all for resolutions that mean "ways to enjoy my life more."