Sunday, February 18, 2007

Come one, come all.....



The show is at 8pm on March 3rd(in case you can't see it on the poster) at the WISE Hall at 1882 Adanac St. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased through me. Post on here to let me know if you want to come. I'll be calling those of you who have already expressed an interest. The show is a fundraiser for The Memory March that will take place at Crab Park on March 25th. The march is to honour over 3000 murdered or missing women in Canada.

We had are first read-through today. It's an interesting mix of pros and amateurs in the cast. It feels weird to say "It will be fun!" when I have such a dark piece, but it WILL be fun. There are a bunch of funny monologues too. In fact, I felt a little jealous of the women who had the funnier bits. I always feel a bit more sure when it has to be funny, know what I mean? It will be interesting to see what such a group of disparate women will bring to the show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, please!

Anonymous said...

$15 seems a bit steep...there's some pressure here for sure..hope I don't Clam up and have nothing to say!

Deb said...

That $15 goes to charity! You cun.....
Ahem. Go eat a taco in a canoe.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that in Florida, 'cooter' is a nickname for a kind of turtle?