I'm stuck. I'm miserable. I hate my brain. My guts are in knots. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what to do. Maybe I do know what to do, but I hate it. I have too much ego, but not enough pride. Maybe I have that backwards. Probably have that backwards. I'm very unhappy right now. I need something good. I need to know it when I see it.
I can't see clearly right now. I'm asking for some help. In the form of kind words.
Sad, isn't it? Fuck.
4 comments:
You are beautiful and talented and smart and funny and one of my idols going into this whole "chasing your dream" thing.
If you get this in time, come over for beer and chinese, please!
xo
Ahhh, I'm sorry.
You're talented. You're fabulous. You're one of my favorite people in the whole universe. You're funny, shoot root beer out your nose funny.
You're beautiful. You're courage wrapped up in class.
And right now life really sucks, and I'm really sorry.
I'm sorry life is sucking. You rock my world.
sorry I'm so late to affirm that you are FANFUCKINGTASTIC.
and you make a really good pie.
and you're pretty.
brave.
nuts, in the best possible way.
mwah, dahling.
ps: come to the astrobarry side. www.astrobarry.com/horoscopes.php
Post a Comment