Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meme= Time killer.

I saw this on another blog. I'm tired of job hunting so, what the hell.....

Google “{your name} needs”, and record the first 10.

1) "Deborah needs some help with #9."

2) "Deborah needs some chicken soup."

3) "Deborah Needs Your Prayers and Positive Thoughts."

4) "Deborah needs to Come back!"

5) "Deborah needs a pink bus."

6) "Deborah needs to create a strict budget."

7) "Deborah needs receipts for reimbursement of payment for people’s expenses for travel to meetings."

8) "Deborah needs more disk space."

9) "Deborah needs the following items provided for her and her road manager in a lockable dressing room."

10) " Deborah needs the loan amount of N50, 000 to purchase more poultry birds in large quantities at a reduced price."

It sounds like I'll be making a shitload of chicken soup and am taking it on tour. Cool.

2 comments:

sean said...

Sean needs your Pink Bus.

Arwen said...

I love that 1 references 9 - you need help with items provided for you and your road manager?

N50,000 worth of poultry?